Creators, if you want to build your NFT community using both OurSong and Discord, we definitely hear you. This bot can help you verify and give roles in Discord based on members’ NFT owning status on OurSong.
Before you start, make sure you:
1. Have your own Discord server(s).
2. Have created Discord roles for OurSong bot to manage.
Adding OurSong bot to your Discord server(s)
1. Log in your Discord account in web browser
2.Click here to add OurSong bot to your server
3. Allow all permissions and click authorize
4. You will see two newly added channels in your Discord server: #oursong-config and
5. #oursong-config is a private channel that only server owner and members with
oursong-admin role can access. Configure all NFT-granted roles in this channel.
6.#oursong-verify is for all members in the Discord server to verify their NFT owning
status and get the NFT-granted roles through logging in their OurSong account.
7. Make sure the OurSong role is placed above all NFT-granted roles. OurSong bot
cannot assign roles that are higher than OurSong role in the role hierarchy of your Discord server.
8. Done! Congratulations!
Configure NFT-granted roles
OurSong offers up to 50 NFT-granted roles for a single Discord server. Use !help setup-
role command in #oursong-config to check on how to add new NFT-granted roles.
How Discord members get roles
They need to verify their OurSong account in #oursong-verify channel. Click Let’s go
button to generate a verification link, use that link to sign in OurSong account to verify
their NFT owning status.
Click Verify Assets
This will generate a verification link leads you to oursong.com. Sign in your OurSong
account and you will see this page.
Go back to Discord and you should see the roles you get.