Vouchers can be used for offline redemption specifically for your work's holders/owners.
- click " + " and then click "Send Vouchers",
- and select the work you created,
then you'll be able to send vouchers to the holders of the selected work, the number of vouchers they'll receive depends on the number of the work they own.
You need to set up the below:
- Image: Maximize the image you uploaded and select the ratio 1:1:
- Voucher name: Maximum 50 digits so the voucher is easy to distinguish
- Expiry Date: If your offline campaign does not have an expiry date, you don't need to input a date here. If your offline campaign does have an expiry date, you can input an expiry date )year, month, date, hours & mins), the voucher will be invalid after the expiry date. Please be noted that the expiry date must be at least 6 hours after the voucher is sent time.
- Description: You can provide details of the voucher in this section (e.g. how to redeem, terms)
After inputting the above information accurately, click "Continue" in the upper right corner.
Preview before sending out
You will be able to see the below information of the voucher before send out:
- Voucher name
- Voucher quantity
After confirming the information, click "Send" at the bottom; if you need to fix anything, click "<" at the upper left corner and amend it.
Send out voucher
After clicking "Send", vouchers will be sent to NFT holders' voucher inboxes according to the conditions you've set, it might take a few minutes.
Things to note
- Each voucher can only be claimed once
- After the voucher is claimed, it will belong to the claimed OurSong user, and it won't be transferred even the work gets traded afterward
- Only unclaimed vouchers can be claimed by other second-hand holders, if you would like to claim the vouchers, you are suggested to purchase the work when it's first launched