If you login through a third-party platform (e.g. Apple / Facebook), the third party platform will set up a virtual email for you, which is commonly composed of random numbers and alphabets, and is also connected with the email you used in that third party platform. The email set up by the third party platform is what will be recorded on OurSong, instead of your original email.
- For example, if you login with your Apple ID, Apple will set a virtual email that ends with "firstname.lastname@example.org" for you on OurSong.
Q. Can I change back to "email login" if I use third party login?
**[WARNING] Please be aware that once you decided to change back to email login, DO NOT login again with the third party platform you initially used, otherwise this will result in creating account duplicates and affect your account data permanently. Please login with "Email" once you've completed the steps below.
To change back to email login, simply follow the steps below:
1. Settings > Profile > Password > Select "Forgot Password?"
2. Enter the email address the third party platform created for you.
3. Go to the email connected with your third party platform and reset a password for your OurSong account.
4. Head back to your OurSong App > Settings > Profile > Email > Select "Change Email", and enter the email you want to change to.
1. How do I change my email and username?