Accounts on OurSong that have been officially recognized as public figures or brands with authentic identities will receive an official certification badge (as indicated with the blue tick on your profile).
How do I request a badge?
Add your OurSong URL (e.g. https://www.oursong.com/@yourusername) to the information page on your choice of one official social media account. (Choose one between Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
Fill out the application form
What happens next?
Our team will manually review all applications. There is no need to follow up on the progress.
Successfully verified accounts will automatically display the official certification badge on their account within 3-5 days.
There's no guarantee.
Please keep in mind that even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting a request doesn't guarantee that your account will be verified.
- Ready: Follow our Terms of Service.
- Authentic: Represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Unique: Represent the unique presence of the person or business. Only one account per person or business may be verified.
- Complete: Your account must be public and have a bio, profile photo and be active when you apply.
- Notable: Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand or entity.
- Known: Your account needs to be already verified by at least one other platform
- If your business has verification requests, you can apply with additional business info (e.g. company registration certificate) via email@example.com without meeting the criteria above.
Again, there are multiple factors we look at when evaluating your application. We review your submitted info in multiple news sources, public profiles, and data that are not limited to the factors listed above.
However, you can always re-submit an application after an unsuccessful application. We will evaluate again based on the fact that your account has improved and further met listed criteria.
Keep in mind that if you receive a verified badge using false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to disable your account. We will also review your account regularly to ensure the standards are met and, similarly, remove your verified badge if needed.