To withdraw, simply head to your wallet, and click "Sell" under "OSD Balance". Withdrawal involves in AML review and operational change, therefore, it usually take 1~3 working days to complete. Please make sure you've entered a valid address for withdrawal.
- First, go to your Wallet by tapping on the bottom right corner.
- Check on your Balances and tap Sell under OurSong Dollar (OSD).
- Select the currency you'd like to withdraw in.
- Currently, only USD Coin (USDC) is supported.
- Prepare an ERC20 or SPL address to withdraw into.
- Any transaction is irreversible once the process completed. Therefore, please make sure your address is valid to receive USDC via ERC20 or SPL to avoid fund lost.
- Type in the Amount you'd like to withdraw.
- Select your Withdraw Method (Ethereum / ERC20 OR Solana / SPL)
- Type / Paste your address.
- Tap Send Code and type in your Email Verification code.
- Confirm the total amount you will receive after deducting gas fees.
- Tap Withdraw.
Q1. How to withdraw OSD to bank account (fiat currency)?
Please refer to this article: Trading OSD to fiat currency
*Update: Fiat withdrawal service is unavailable after 12:00 AM PDT, March 17, 2023.
Q2. How long does it take to withdraw?
Up to 3 working days.
Q3. Why does it take time to withdraw?
Withdrawal takes time due to operational adjustment, it can take up to 3 working days.
Q4. Where can I check the withdrawal status?
You may review the status under the wallet transaction record:
- Reject = Withdrawal not approved and rejected. Check your email for rejected reason and how you should proceed.
- Refunded = Withdrawal not approved and refunded to account.
- Pending = Withdrawal in review OR approved but not yet completed withdrawal ($ on the way).
- Success = Withdrawal completed.
Q5. What if I got rejected on my withdrawal?
You should receive an email showing the reasons of rejection, and the list of documents you should provide in order to proceed.
Q6. How to withdraw the Ethereum balance in my account?
- Got to Settings > Select Withdraw Ethereum
- Enter your wallet address to complete the process.
- Note: ETH deposit is no longer available (legacy function), hence ETH withdrawal is available for old users only, please refer to this article for more details.