[UPDATE from Circle 03/17/2023]
We have just been notified by our partner Circle that as the two transaction banks who processed bank wire withdrawals on their behalf went into the hands of receivers and they are no longer able to provide this service. All bank wire withdrawals will become unavailable at 3:00AM EDT / 12:00 AM PDT on Friday, March 17 2023.
We were recently notified by our payment service provider (Circle) that they are not able to support third-party fiat payments services for payments and payouts on Wire payment rail.
- This decision means that Circle cannot provide these capabilities currently, and OurSong users cannot sell their OSD directly to fiat and wire to the bank.
- However, users can still sell their OSD to USDC and withdraw to preferred crypto wallets and crypto exchanges. You may use the crypto exchange's service to convert USDC to fiat if needed. Please check here for more information and a tutorial video.
The suspension will happen on 3:00AM EDT / 12:00 AM PDT March 17th, 2023 on OurSong. Users can still do the wire withdrawal service before this time. Please check here for more information.
OurSong is always aiming to provide a better user experience. We want to assure you that we are committed to acting in your best interest and are available to provide any assistance necessary to ensure a seamless transition.
Most commonly asked questions:
1. How do I withdraw my OSD after the 17th of March?
Ans. You can still sell OSD to USDC. For more information, please refer to this article: How do I withdraw OSD?
2. How do I link a crypto wallet to my OurSong account?
Ans. We have a tutorial. Please refer to this article to learn more about "Wallet Connect": What is Wallet Connect? ; however, this is not required for OSD to USDC withdrawal.
3. How long does it take for fiat currency / USDC withdrawal?
Ans. It'll be up to 3-5 working days for fiat currency withdrawal and up to 1-3 working days for USDC withdrawal.